Summer is about basic dinners that you can assemble in a snap. This one-skillet chicken with zucchini and corn meets up so natural with fixings that you can discover at your neighborhood ranchers showcase. I love it in light of the fact that there’s insignificant tidy up as well as it’s so delicious and tasty, and you just need a bunch of fixings.
In case you’re utilizing full chicken bosoms, cut them into littler uniform size pieces (around 4 for each bosom contingent upon size).
- Blend salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian flavoring, smoked paprika and bean stew powder in a little bowl. Sprinkle over the two sides of the chicken.
- Warmth a skillet over medium high warmth and add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the dish. Include the chicken in a solitary layer. Cook around 5 minutes for every side or until the chicken is nearly cooked through (cooking time relies upon thickness of chicken).
- Expel chicken to a plate. Add remaining oil to the skillet and go warmth to medium.
- Include the onion, ringer pepper and jalapeño to the dish. Cook, mixing sometimes, until the vegetables begin to mellow, around 3-4 minutes. Include zucchini and garlic. Season vegetables with around 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini begins excessively dark colored.
- Add corn to the skillet and mix every one of the vegetables together. Return the chicken to the dish and settle it in the vegetables. Cover and complete the process of cooking until the chicken is done (inside temperature of 165°F), corn is hot and zucchini is cooked just as you would prefer (less time on the off chance that you like it still somewhat firm, more on the off chance that you like it gentler).
- Expel from warmth and crush the juice of one lime over the dish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot. Store scraps in the icebox in a sealed shut compartment for as long as 2 days
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 727mg | Potassium: 910mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1261IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg
1 pound chicken bosom tenders or boneless skinless chicken bosom
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian flavoring
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon chipotle bean stew powder
2 tablespoons olive oil isolated
1 little red onion diced (around 1 cup)
1 red ringer pepper diced
1 jalapeno seeds and ribs evacuated and diced
1 medium or 2 little zucchini cut little
2 cloves garlic minced
2 cups solidified corn
Salt and pepper to taste
Basic summer vegetables make an incredible sauteed food dinner.
As it were, this formula resembles a pan fried food made of hot chicken and huge amounts of summer vegetables. Despite the fact that it’s loaded with summer veggies, we make this all year.
My go-to blend of vegetables for this dinner are:
Corn (new or solidified)
Red chime pepper
Red or yellow onion
You can blend and match vegetables as you like. Take a stab at utilizing yellow squash or perhaps some butternut squash!